When choosing the ingredients and components to make any drink or food offering at Caffè Rosso, we always insist on the very best that we can source. We don’t do what a lot of cafes do (order the cheapest available).
· All CAKES are baked lovingly on the premises and made from scratch – we can tell you every single ingredient.
· All SOUP is prepared on the premises and made from raw components – we can tell you every single ingredient.
· All EVENING MEALS are prepared on the premises and made from raw components – we can tell you every single ingredient
· We NEVER use supermarket bread – ours is craft baked!
· We only ever use free-range eggs – even in our cakes.
· No UHT cream
· No cheap ‘cash-and carry’ jam pots or ketchup (yeurgh!)
· We use fresh, free range local milk
· We NEVER use margarine (that stuff’s not right!) – Only REAL butter here.
· We always source premium meat, fish and cheese from suppliers
· All of our sauces, dressings and mayonnaise are prepared in small batches with great ingredients. They are from Stokes’ directly.
· Our coffee is from ManCoCo micro-roastery in the beating heart of Manchester. Guaranteed to have been roasted no longer than 21 days ago!